Short of Time? Want Something Less Active? Try Paparazzi!
All About Paparazzi
Paparazzi started life as an icebreaker variation of Amazing Race and is now a best seller in its own right.
It ticks a lot of boxes; it is simple, fast, fun and engaging. Plus people don’t get sweaty or require a change of clothes, which means it fits easily into nearly any agenda.
The photography and creative challenges are consistently popular with every team and everyone has a great laugh at their photos. It generally isn’t fiercely contested, but there is just enough competition to make the result interesting.
Will suit you if:
You are looking for a creative, engaging and sure fire team building activity that lasts around 1.5 hours.
Paparazzi will get your delegates outside enjoying themselves, bonding and experiencing one of Sydney’s most photogenic areas.
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 – 140
- The event is around 1.5 hours plus or minus 15 minutes.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 4.30pm in summer (3.30pm in winter).
- You compete in sub teams of around 8 people
- It has a shortish walking distance of 2kms and keep the pace easy.
- This event is fine for smart casual or even business dress (with walking shoes).
- Most teams finish in a casual pub to compare notes and hear who has won. (We know all the good venues and we’ll tell you where to book for an excellent wind up for your event).
Teams have to locate a series of locations to use as backgrounds, copy fun poses and and compose interesting photos. We will ask you to stage action or dramatic scenes to get “in the moment” pics.
We also include a creative story board activity where teams portray characters involved in a heinous crime (you will see the photos of this activity as it includes simple costumes and props).
Teams that do well at this event are creative in approaching their photos. There is a fair bit to do in the time allowed, so teams must also be smart about their time use to complete all their tasks. The enjoyable tasks are great to promote bonding.
Paparazzi is absolutely ideal for a Christmas parties – please call us to discuss.
- The Rocks and Circular Quay
- Barangaroo (Winter months only due to west facing course)
- Hyde Park & St.Mary’s Cathedral
- Rushcutters Bay
- Woolloomooloo Bay
- Newport Mirage
Priced From $1,600 + gst for 21 – 30 participants
(With a shorter time frame and simple logistics, Paparazzi is less expensive than Amazing Race)
Includes logistics, planning, equipment, a small trophy and 1 – 4 friendly, professional facilitators.
We upload your photos to a memory stick at the end of the event and hand it to you to show your team after we’ve left.
We guarantee that the majority of people will enjoy the event, if not, you can request a refund.