Sydney Botanic Gardens and Circular Quay
Our flagship Amazing Race starts in Sydney’s beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens.
After lingering in the sanctuary of the Gardens we head around the Opera House to East Circular Quay, soak up the buzz and scenery there and finish in a Circular Quay pub. This virtually flat course is pleasant and enjoyable for all teams.
Particularly perfect for teams with people from overseas or interstate
We start near the Conservatorium of Music and complete 3 checkpoints in the idyllic Gardens before heading out past the Sydney Opera House into Circular Quay.
When you enquire, we email you with all the logistic details and help with suggestions of the best finish points.
Didn’t watch the video earlier? Watch it now
How does the event run?
- Once we’ve all met at the start point we sort you into your sub teams of 6-8 people.
- The event starts with some fun warm up exercises followed by a simple briefing
- You head off from the start point with a folder, map, clue and contact information.
- At each checkpoint you’re given some tasks with clear instructions and time guides. Once complete you’re handed your next clue or activity and the race continues.
- Activities: The activities are creative and engaging, with just a hint of challenge.
- Have a look at this link to get a sense of the types of activities that teams complete. We’ll ask you a bit about your team and choose activities to suit.
- The event winds up with the most popular activity, the “photo essay” challenge.
- Virtually all the photos on this website were taken by the teams on this task. They look happy don’t they? They certainly were … and we have 200,000 more photos just like the ones you see here and in the gallery.
- Most teams wind down in a casual pub while we tally the scores. We give a brief presentation to acknowledge all teams and then announce the winners.
Timing: The total time for an event is generally around 2.5 hours, which can be increased or shortened by around 20 minutes. Some larger groups need to allow a little extra time.
Physical Exertion: Can be adapted to suit your team, we don’t encourage running and ensure all participants are not overtaxing themselves. Anyone fit enough for a brisk walk can enjoy the event.
Our Promise: We make things easy for you as the organiser and guide you through each step. Once the group gets to the start you will be able to enjoy the event was one of the crowd, plus you’ll be sincerely thanked by everyone who attends
If you have more specific questions about the event, give us a call on 02 9949 2989 or read more about the nitty gritty logistics here.
It is a simple event, though universally enjoyed, even by those with low expectations 🙂 Please join us on the our flagship and best course, the Royal Botanic Gardens and Circular Quay
Hi Cate, thank you …. thank you…. thank you for an amazing day yesterday. From our first phone call, to when we met yesterday, to when we said good bye after the awards, I knew I had made the right choice in choosing your company. Your entire team were highly organised, approachable and most of all FUN !!!
Some of the comments from the team:
“I loved the structure and itinerary for the day! From the Botanical Gardens, the water taxis, Darling Harbour and the walk to the pub – it was a beautiful day, so memorable!!
I think of all the years I worked in real estate, this was definitely one of the BEST team day event’s a company have put on that I have attended……”
“I loved the whole day, it was excellent and so much fun and I loved the surprise of not knowing what to expect, much needed break from the stress. Thankyou.”
“It was a brilliant day Dalia thanks for organising. 🙂 “
“WOW . Brilliant. What more can I say.”
Please let you team know that we thought they were absolutely wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the photos from the event.
Recruitment Manager, Run Property (Race included Water Taxis)
Sydney’s Best Priced City Race Event
From $1,750 + gst for 21-25 participants
Includes 2 – 5 friendly, professional facilitators, logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), and small trophy for each member of the winning team. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.
Enquire Here or Call Us Now on 02 9949 2989