Parramatta Amazing Race
The course with the shortest walking distance is also one of the prettiest.
Enjoy the best of Parramatta with this course that combines charm, character and the natural beauty of Parramatta Park.
The course starts in Parramatta Park and includes Old Government House and Rumsey Rose Garden. We leave Parramatta via the historic Tudor Gate and head through the CBD to Church Street Mall.
For a great finishing pub we generally recommend the Commercial Hotel, Woolpack Hotel or the Collector.
When you enquire, we email you with all the logistic details and help with suggestions of the best finish points.
Didn’t watch the video earlier? Watch it now
How does the event run?
- Once we’ve all met at the start point we sort you into your sub teams of 6-8 people.
- The event starts with some fun warm up exercises followed by a simple briefing
- You head off from the start point with a folder, map, clue and contact information.
- At each checkpoint you’re given some tasks with clear instructions and time guides. Once complete you’re handed your next clue or activity and the race continues.
- Activities: The activities are creative and engaging, with just a hint of challenge.
- Have a look at this link to get a sense of the types of activities that teams complete. We’ll ask you a bit about your team and choose activities to suit.
- The event winds up with the most popular activity, the “photo essay” challenge.
- Virtually all the photos on this website were taken by the teams on this task. They look happy don’t they? They certainly were … and we have 200,000 more photos just like the ones you see here and in the gallery.
- Most teams wind down in a casual pub while we tally the scores. We give a brief presentation to acknowledge all teams and then announce the winners.
Timing: The total time for an event is generally around 2.5 hours, which can be increased or shortened by around 20 minutes. Some larger groups need to allow a little extra time.
Physical Exertion: Can be adapted to suit your team, we don’t encourage running and ensure all participants are not overtaxing themselves. Anyone fit enough for a brisk walk can enjoy the event.
Our Promise: We make things easy for you as the organiser and guide you through each step. Once the group gets to the start you will be able to enjoy the event was one of the crowd, plus you’ll be sincerely thanked by everyone who attends
If you have more specific questions about the event, give us a call on 02 9949 2989 or read more about the nitty gritty logistics here.
It is a simple event, though universally enjoyed, even by those with low expectations 🙂 Please join us on the wonderful Parramatta course.
Hi Team Bonding,
Thanks to you and your team. Everyone is raving about how good it was.
You guys were great, the activities and tasks you guys set suited our team really well.
We learnt a lot about our team members. It was great to see people coming out of their shells and working together as a team.
Sydney’s Best Priced City Race Event
Now $300 Off – From $2,000 + gst for 26-30 participants
(usually $2,300 ….. plus Park permit $260 + gst)
Includes 2 – 5 friendly, professional facilitators, logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), and small trophy for each member of the winning team. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.