Manly Amazing Race
Manly is magic, and this is a course that gets incredible feedback. We start just north of Manly Wharf, with a beach related first task on the harbour side. From there we head to Manly Oval and across to the ocean beachfront.
This event is wonderful for a complete change of pace, you can easily come over from the city on the ferry for a leisurely “lead up” and Manly has great places to finish
The final challenges are on Manly Corso with the finish at any of Manly’s fantastic venues, such as Manly Wharf Hotel, Bavarian Bier Café or the Ivanhoe.
When you enquire, we email you with all the logistic details and help with suggestions of the best finish points.
Didn’t watch the video earlier? Watch it now
How does the event run?
- Once we’ve all met at the start point we sort you into your sub teams of 6-8 people.
- The event starts with some fun warm up exercises followed by a simple briefing
- You head off from the start point with a folder, map, clue and contact information.
- At each checkpoint you’re given some tasks with clear instructions and time guides. Once complete you’re handed your next clue or activity and the race continues.
- Activities: The activities are creative and engaging, with just a hint of challenge.
- Have a look at this link to get a sense of the types of activities that teams complete. We’ll ask you a bit about your team and choose activities to suit.
- The event winds up with the most popular activity, the “photo essay” challenge.
- Virtually all the photos on this website were taken by the teams on this task. They look happy don’t they? They certainly were … and we have 200,000 more photos just like the ones you see here and in the gallery.
- Most teams wind down in a casual pub while we tally the scores. We give a brief presentation to acknowledge all teams and then announce the winners.
Timing: The total time for an event is generally around 2.5 hours, which can be increased or shortened by around 20 minutes. Some larger groups need to allow a little extra time.
Physical Exertion: Can be adapted to suit your team, we don’t encourage running and ensure all participants are not overtaxing themselves. Anyone fit enough for a brisk walk can enjoy the event.
Our Promise: We make things easy for you as the organiser and guide you through each step. Once the group gets to the start you will be able to enjoy the event was one of the crowd, plus you’ll be sincerely thanked by everyone who attends
If you have more specific questions about the event, give us a call on 02 9949 2989 or read more about the nitty gritty logistics here.
It is a simple event, though universally enjoyed, even by those with low expectations 🙂 Please join us on the fabulous Rocks course.
Thanks for your call earlier this morning, I would like to take this chance to offer feedback and praise to your staff for the job well done on the day.
As you were aware we were left in a predicament due to a previous booking falling through, I now see this as a positive not a negative because of the exceptional services that you and your staff where able to provide at short notice.
I would like to praise you and your staff for the assistance provided leading up to and on the day of the event, I found the staff friendly, cooperative and a pleasure to deal with. Prior to the day I had some expectations but these were surpassed tremendously, I found the range of activities and interaction between the teams and public a brilliant mix that made the day a success.
I would not hesitate to recommend Team Bonding to others and would consider the other experience’s offered through Team Bonding for future team building activities.
That said, again my thanks goes to you and your team for hosting a brilliant day of team building and activities.
Sydney’s Best Priced City Race Event
26 – 30 participants is usually $2,000 + gst.
Now from $2,000 + gst for a limited time.
We price in brackets, starting from from 11 – 15 people, please enquire below for your quote. Includes expert facilitation by Team Bonding, planning assistance, logistics and permits, equipment, a modest prize and 2 – 6 friendly, experienced facilitators.