Kirribilli, Milsons Point Amazing Race
An easy walk from the North Sydney CBD, this lovely route starts in Clark Park, includes the magical serenity of Wendy Whiteley’s Garden, with a great walk past Luna Park and around the foreshore. From here we head back through the Kirribilli village and into Milsons Point.
Super popular with those North of the harbour, this Amazing Race features gorgeous settings and spectacular views of the city and Harbour Bridge from the north side.
The race can finish with a drink at the Kirribilli Club, Flying Squadron, MacMahons Point or North Sydney.
When you enquire, we email you with all the logistic details and help with suggestions of the best finish points.
Didn’t watch the video earlier? Watch it now
How does the event run?
- Once we’ve all met at the start point we sort you into your sub teams of 6-8 people.
- The event starts with some fun warm up exercises followed by a simple briefing
- You head off from the start point with a folder, map, clue and contact information.
- At each checkpoint you’re given some tasks with clear instructions and time guides. Once complete you’re handed your next clue or activity and the race continues.
- Activities: The activities are creative and engaging, with just a hint of challenge.
- Have a look at this link to get a sense of the types of activities that teams complete. We’ll ask you a bit about your team and choose activities to suit.
- The event winds up with the most popular activity, the “photo essay” challenge.
- Virtually all the photos on this website were taken by the teams on this task. They look happy don’t they? They certainly were … and we have 200,000 more photos just like the ones you see here and in the gallery.
- Most teams wind down in a casual pub while we tally the scores. We give a brief presentation to acknowledge all teams and then announce the winners.
Timing: The total time for an event is generally around 2.5 hours, which can be increased or shortened by around 20 minutes. Some larger groups need to allow a little extra time.
Physical Exertion: Can be adapted to suit your team, we don’t encourage running and ensure all participants are not overtaxing themselves. Anyone fit enough for a brisk walk can enjoy the event.
Our Promise: We make things easy for you as the organiser and guide you through each step. Once the group gets to the start you will be able to enjoy the event was one of the crowd, plus you’ll be sincerely thanked by everyone who attends
If you have more specific questions about the event, give us a call on 02 9949 2989 or read more about the nitty gritty logistics here.
It is a simple event, though universally enjoyed, even by those with low expectations 🙂 Please join us on the gorgeous Kirribilli course.
Hi Cate, Happy New Year, I hope you had a chance to relax over the Christmas and New Year period.
It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you also for organising a brilliant event for us on 21 December. We’ve had lots of positive feedback from staff who had a great time.
The water taxis certainly added to the enjoyment of the event, thank you for suggesting to use them.
The photos look terrific. Thank you for sending them over (mail and email), I’m sure staff will enjoy looking back at them.
Thanks again for all your assistance. We will certainly recommend you to others and look forward to working with you again one day.
Administration and Human Resources Manager ACOR (Race included Water Taxis)
Sydney’s Best Priced City Race Event
Now $200 Off – From $1,600 + gst for 16-20 people
(usually $1,800 – we price in brackets, please enquire)
Includes 2 – 5 friendly, professional facilitators, logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), and small trophy for each member of the winning team. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.